DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Excessive Video Latency with Huawei Mate 9

I did 10 (or more) of each and averaged them. The lowest I got with the Mate 9 was 360ms, the highest was 420ms. Strangely enough, my Moto G3 provided the fastest times and the largest spread, with a low of 300ms, and a high of 460ms. I already posted my averages.

I'm going to redo the experiment with airplane mode on, background processes killed, and turning off my Wifi router to minimize other frequency interference (I think Occusync uses 2.4G, right?).

LP

Good to know - assuming you mean a P9 Lite...or do you mean a P9? Either way, have you measured your latency? This is more about latency than functionality. So far Go 4 has been running fine on the Mate 9 too.

LP

If you have time and wouldn't mind doing a latency measurement, I'd love to see it. Still struggling with my Mate 9. I redid the tests a few min ago with all the wifi in the area shut off, phones and ipad in airplane mode. Here are the results...bottom line, between 300 and 400ms, in all three transmission modes. Disappointing. Does anyone have any other ideas on what I shut off on the phone? I did kill some unnecessary running apps prior to the test.

LP

Attachments

• lagtest.jpg
    lagtest.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 8
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member