DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FAA registration NO more officially for recreational

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a collision between a drone and an airliner could bring a 737 down, especially during takeoff or landing when aircraft are most vulnerable.
By the way, when a light twin loses one engine it loses 80% of its performance, not 50%. If the pilot does not stay on VMC, VYSE and zero slip, game over.

and @Blades you keep talking about toys a 2 onz drone ,but never mention drones like an inspire 2 flown by a novice. That one could take down any plane.or kill a person playing in a park. so as much as we hate regulations, these are necessary to live as a society.

Unfortunately not everyone is as perfect as you or as responsible. if it was only you. we might not need registration. but that is not a reality
I guess you can not read what the post was about! If you do not agree thats fine but this was to inform people that did or do care that they could have their information and their money back because what the FAA did was unconstitutional and found so by the courts! So why are you even posting?

I guess you can not read what the post was about! If you do not agree thats fine but this was to inform people that did or do care that they could have their information and their money back because what the FAA did was unconstitutional and found so by the courts! So why are you even posting?
A little late for that argument. as you have been answering all my posts. But just lets just leave it as you are totally against registration and I think we need it and we will get it very soon. Go get your $5 refund.. and pay it again next month..

A little late for that argument. as you have been answering all my posts. But just lets just leave it as you are totally against registration and I think we need it and we will get it very soon. Go get your $5 refund.. and pay it again next month..
I am not against it for part 107 and commercial use just not as a hobby! Yes thank you but I already did and I doubt next month I'll have to re-register as a hobbyist! Like I said in my opening post it's not about the money it's the principle What they did was wrong by forcing us to register under penalty of jail or large fines and they got shut down by the courts! ;)Thumbswayup

what the FAA did was unconstitutional and found so by the courts!
It was NOT found to be unconstitutional. The court simply ruled the FAA did not have the authority to require registration. Congress could decide to give the FAA that authority in the future.

It was NOT found to be unconstitutional. The court simply ruled the FAA did not have the authority to require registration. Congress could decide to give the FAA that authority in the future.
The court said that the FAA was not constitutionally empowered to make a new law! And doing so was unconstitutional because they had no powers to force that on us based on the Constitution! So it was unconstitutional!

Federal Drone Registry Declared Unlawful

Attachments

• 20170705_181213.jpg
    20170705_181213.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 4
The court said that the FAA was not constitutionally empowered to make a new law! And doing so was unconstitutional because they had no powers to force that on us based on the Constitution! So it was unconstitutional!
Your interpretation of what the word "unconstitutional" means from a legal perspective is lacking.

Your interpretation of what the word "unconstitutional" means from a legal perspective is lacking.
Thank you for wasting my time! The point of the post is The FAA is not requiring registration for hobbyist and you can get your money back and your information deleted!
You want to debate the Constitution go to a different post or start your own! Yes I am a young man who likes and has all kinds of Hobbies. Quads are just one of many. Maybe you should find some instead of trying to correct other people's post.

Thank you for wasting my time! The point of the post is The FAA is not requiring registration for hobbyist and you can get your money back and your information deleted!
You want to debate the Constitution go to a different post or start your own! Yes I am a young man who likes and has all kinds of Hobbies. Quads are just one of many. Maybe you should find some instead of trying to correct other people's post.
You're welcome.

This is an open forum. I'll correct misinformation when relevant.

You're welcome.

This is an open forum. I'll correct misinformation when relevant.

The FAA does not have Constitutional Powers to make laws Congress does! What a bunch of lonely old bored guys have nothing better to do than to troll other people's post and nitpick crap LOL....
I have read many other post and there are always a few old board salty jerks that have to put their two cents in instead of being helpful or say nothing at all! I am just going to add you to my ignore list because obviously you have nothing of importance to add to this community and are so bored you trolling post to nitpick crap! Look outside the neighbor's kid just ran on your grass better call the police! Bye bye

Last edited:
Not wasting my time arguing with an ignoramous. But it WILL be regulated sooner than later and the only way to get around it will be to break the law, sorry. You clearly don't know enough about modern aircraft to understand. Just a typical American arguing you have the right and no one should tell you otherwise.

Yeah but @Blades is the world foremost expert on the subject, to counter him is blasphemous.. lol. Fact of the matter is due to the new developments there is no doubt big gubment is about to step in and there will be nothing you can do about it except either follow the law or jailbreak your mavic to break the laws.
Haaahaaa haahaaa better get that turtle registry going!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170705-185632.jpg
    Screenshot_20170705-185632.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 10
Guy's this has been reported as of all the OT post .
tep closed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost