DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally got game and Updated My S7 To Nougat

Bintryin

Reactions
Hi all I couldn't stand it any longer I had to Update my Samsung S7 to the new Nougat v7 .
Well I like it!! no problems at all, love the look no battery drain here . also no DJI go4 App crash. did 2 flights not one problem so far . I don't have any virus software running in the background also phone is in d-bug mode.
I use the bottom USB to connect the phone .
Cheers

Where are all the people complaining about DJI Go 4 and also Nougat all gone quiet have we!!!! LOL

I have an S7 Edge and went to Nougat and had to roll back... I was on it for about 3 days and the battery drain was too great and some apps were misbehaving. The DJI 4 app seemed ok but didn't really get a work out. Will wait a few months and try the update again.

Nougat dropped the battery life of my Moto Z Play. It's still incredible, but measuring battery life by percentage of battery used by the screen has the screen going from 70-76% of battery usage to high 50% maybe 60% of daily battery usage as measured by GSam. Apps and system CPU usage now suck much more life out of it. I wouldn't have upgraded but I kept getting nag screens HOURLY that an update was available. Click Later for upgrade and the bloody thing was back again in an hour.

anyone else have a s7edge that upgraded to nougat? i'm scared to do my upgrade and have my dji app crash midflight.

i'm doing the same and postponing daily.

i had to downgrade my S7 to marshmallow because of serious problems using the dji go4 app. the phone overheated a lot and i regularly lost control to the drone. the app froze in many times. luckily rth saved my mavic three times. i am done with nougat!

I was just forced to accept Nougat the other day. Still works about the same with DJI Go, and still can't use the side connector. Wish I could.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan