Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally Litchi For the Mavic Air!

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
For those of you that haven't seen, Litchi is now compatible with the Mavic Air. I updated it on my CrystalSky and went out in the back yard for some tests. Both waypoints and Pano mode worked awesome! Finally waypoints on the Air!

Reactions: e3m6n3s
Reactions: ksmusa
For those of you that haven't seen, Litchi is now compatible with the Mavic Air. I updated it on my CrystalSky and went out in the back yard for some tests. Both waypoints and Pano mode worked awesome! Finally waypoints on the Air!

How did you do this as there is no beta version of Litchi available for the Cyrstalsky so, according to the developer, you cannot use the Crystalsky with the Mavic Air yet?

Did you side load the beta APK to your CS?

How did you do this as there is no beta version of Litchi available for the Cyrstalsky so, according to the developer, you cannot use the Crystalsky with the Mavic Air yet?

Did you side load the beta APK to your CS?
I rooted my CrystalSky so I have the full Google Play Store on it. After it's rooted You can download and install it from the Play Store just like any other Android device.

Reactions: genesimmons
Ah, I see, thanks..

How nerve wracking was rooting the CS?
Actually one of the easiest devices I've rooted yet, but definitely do it at your own risk LOL. Only down-side you have to re-root each time DJI updates, it's not bad, I can get it done in under 5 minutes now.

Actually one of the easiest devices I've rooted yet, but definitely do it at your own risk LOL. Only down-side you have to re-root each time DJI updates, it's not bad, I can get it done in under 5 minutes now.

Thanks.. I think that I'll wait as the developers are working on support for the Air. :)

Thanks.. I think that I'll wait as the developers are working on support for the Air. :)
Hopefully they are working on it for the CrystalSky too so un-rooted devices can use it Litchi.

Yes, that is what they are doing, Litchi is available for all other models on the CS just not the Air yet.
Yes but only on Amazon market right now, If I understand it correctly you would have to buy it a 2nd time if you already owned it on Google Play.

Yes but only on Amazon market right now, If I understand it correctly you would have to buy it a 2nd time if you already owned it on Google Play.

Yes, all true but what's £20 for a great app compared to how much we spend on these things, it's a proper bargain imo, I didn't hesitate..

Dont be using it if you have your Air hacked for FCC mode. The app has a glitch that reboots the Air back into CE mode without warning.

The full release version of the app. Litchi can do nothing about it as its in the SDK.

Dont be using it if you have your Air hacked for FCC mode. The app has a glitch that reboots the Air back into CE mode without warning.

Only on IOS, Android is fine I believe although I haven't flown mine yet but I have connected and afterwards in Go4 she was still in FCC mode.

Did you have GPS lock in the app as the same thing happened with mine on iOS. I was indoors when I tried it and had no GPS lock and I stayed on FCC, took if outside and once I got enough satellites for a lock it rebooted to CE.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998