DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally Litchi For the Mavic Air!

Did you have GPS lock in the app as the same thing happened with mine on iOS. I was indoors when I tried it and had no GPS lock and I stayed on FCC, took if outside and once I got enough satellites for a lock it rebooted to CE.

Probably not no so you might be totally correct although I'm sure I read somewhere that somebody else had retained FCC with an Android device. I'll have a try at the weekend. :)

Just spoke to the developers and they confirmed that Litchi shouldn't affect the FCC/CE setting on Android devices, only IOS and that is due to the underlying DJI SDK, it's outside their control..

Shame. Litchi was my go-to app when I had my Phantom.

Will probably end up just deleting it.

So I installed Litchi 4.6.0-a off the Amazon app store last night onto my CS and it connects and all looks good although I've yet to fly it and try waypoints. Litchi told me a few days ago that the Air wasn't supported on the CS so hopefully that has now changed, am waiting to hear from them..

Has anybody flown the Air with Litchi on their non-rooted CS?

Litchi have now confirmed that the version on Amazon, 4.6.0-a, is compatible with both the Mavic Air and Crystalsky so that's great news..

Question about Litchi and the Air: Can you Geotag an object in Litchi or Go for that matter. I'm using my Air to find lost equipment after storms along the coast. Can I, in real time put a "marker" on the map with lat/long so I can go back later with a handheld GPS to recover the gear? Like the MOB button on a GPS for your boat.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom