DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firehouse Bottom Mount Strobe

Chaosrider

Reactions
I just got the kit for the bottom mount Arc V for the Mini-2. I just poked around with trying to install it, but I'm reluctant to move forward.

I'm a klutz with fine finger work, and handling it and the drone, I could see lots of ways that I could easily break lots of things.

Do any of you have any pointers to assembly diagrams, or videos of how to install it? There was nothing obvious on the Firehouse site, so I sent them any inquiry.

Any suggestions?

Have any of you used this set up?

Thx,

MM

I don't attach my strobe directly to the bottom of my Mini 2. I have landing gear for my Mini so I used a small piece of velcro to attach the strobe to the frame of the landing gear. That insures that the strobe does not interfere with the operation or landing the drone.

I don't attach my strobe directly to the bottom of my Mini 2. I have landing gear for my Mini so I used a small piece of velcro to attach the strobe to the frame of the landing gear. That insures that the strobe does not interfere with the operation or landing the drone.
I may look at that alternative as a future option.

My two new drones (Mini-1, Mini-SE) created a need for more strobes and more SD cards. As of yesterday, that was covered!

Now I just need some decent weather...

Thx,

MM

Reactions: jacquespa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaVVT