DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First day with the mavic

Easty

Reactions
I made a little log of my first day with the Mavic, Just a little look at it close up, a couple of flight modes and the cases/bags i'm using for it for adventuring.

As a P4 owner and using a drone for travelling, backpacking, travelling on motorcycle this device is a sure delight, size is ridiculous. I'm into slr photography and really appreciate the lens, f2.2, varying focus and tripod mode over what the p4 had.

I made a little log of my first day with the Mavic, Just a little look at it close up, a couple of flight modes and the cases/bags i'm using for it for adventuring.

As a P4 owner and using a drone for travelling, backpacking, travelling on motorcycle this device is a sure delight, size is ridiculous. I'm into slr photography and really appreciate the lens, f2.2, varying focus and tripod mode over what the p4 had.

Nice.. the stop motion animation with the little big planet character was innovative.. look forward to more ..

Reactions: Easty and Rick

Nice footage with great tripod mode skill. You had me worried!

Nice.. the stop motion animation with the little big planet character was innovative.. look forward to more ..

Cheers mate. always try to add something a little silly and enjoy learning how to do that sort of thing.

Thanks. I'm using premiere. I used vegas 9 for many years and found the transition really easy to prem.

Thanks alot, i'm going to try lightroom! But many use premiere so let's see if it works for me

Very nice review ... im sure the base is metal as its connected to the processing chips with heat paste so that it acts like a big heat sink .... it is shown in this ivideo i have seen ....

Very nice review ... im sure the base is metal as its connected to the processing chips with heat paste so that it acts like a big heat sink .... it is shown in this ivideo i have seen ....

Yeah its ali, messed with it a little more. Also you can easily take off the bottom and redo the heat compound mine was a mess. half missing and half gunked all over the place.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan