DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First real attempt to match to the music

SMLP

Reactions
I wanted to pull together a video however didn't have all that much footage; so I thought I would play around and match up what a did have to some music.

Was trying to beat match the cuts. Just looking for some thought so what works or what I should avoid for next time.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I wanted to pull together a video however didn't have all that much footage; so I thought I would play around and match up what a did have to some music.

Was trying to beat match the cuts. Just looking for some thought so what works or what I should avoid for next time.

The music is not the best for cutting to it and your behind a second on most of the cuts, makes a big difference.

I used adobe Premiere 2019 CC with the auto syncing feature

Start with a sound track that has more depth to it than try to time the beat before it happens so your not a second behind. It will be easier with a better sound track. as that one was really kind of hard to work with.

Reactions: SMLP
The music is not the best for cutting to it and your behind a second on most of the cuts, makes a big difference.

I used adobe Premiere 2019 CC with the auto syncing feature

Start with a sound track that has more depth to it than try to time the beat before it happens so your not a second behind. It will be easier with a better soundtrack. as that one was really kind of hard to work with.

Fair comments. I was unaware that Premiere has auto-sync... I'll have to look into that to see if Final Cut has anything similar. Having watched my video back again and checking against the edit to seems that I have followed the waveform for the cut and clearly it doesn't always match up correctly.

Great feedback. Thank you
(ALso great video)

Fair comments. I was unaware that Premiere has auto-sync... I'll have to look into that to see if Final Cut has anything similar. Having watched my video back again and checking against the edit to seems that I have followed the waveform for the cut and clearly it doesn't always match up correctly.

Great feedback. Thank you
(ALso great video)

If you followed the wave form that would explain why you were off , try listening to the beat and marking it that way, as your going to get a better result.

• Love
Reactions: SMLP
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan