DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly away mavic mini

Ericbernard40

Reactions
Hi, I got my mavic mini a couple of weeks ago and flew it a couple of times. The other day it flew away and I was not able to control it ,there was total loss of reception between the controller and drone ,I tried the find my drone app but it says no reception drone off. Is there any way to locate it ?

The other day it flew away and I was not able to control it ,there was total loss of reception between the controller and drone
We will need to see the flight logs. There have been so many reports of erratic behavior with the Mini's. That is the only way we can determine anything. Upload your .txt log to the link below and share a link back here to start with.

Log Viewer

Another flew away case... you're not alone.

Another flew away case... you're not alone.
I will repeat what I said in your other thread. Don't "Assume" a "Fly Away". There is no evidence of such from your data.

Fly Dawn I appreciate your input but I was under the area in 10 minutes, way earlier than the battery might have run out. The drone wasn't there. I didn't move the control stick at all after the complete up/down link loss. I may have just depressed the RTC button a couple of times too many AFTER the link was lost and wasn't regaining control, and after several minutes from the first press, to give the drone enough time to show up (or even land at Home point).

The last contact point has been team searched extensively both from land and a top a skyscraper with 10x50 binoculars.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredFulf