DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flyin' high in Tucson, Arizona

vadervideo

Reactions
Hello all - FAA 107 certified and flying for the purpose of stock footage. Working on getting the daylight operations waiver as well to catch some night time lightning storms.

Reactions: dirkclod
Be mindful of the temperature. DJI does not recommend using the batteries if above 104 degrees.

Be mindful of the temperature. DJI does not recommend using the batteries if above 104 degrees.
Oh yes, well aware. My brain doesn't like to work in those temps either! :) Funny you mention this as I was just reading a thread from Phoenix area. The thread has been dead since mid May... LOL I would expect it to come back to life sometime in (maybe) late October. LOL

Hello all - FAA 107 certified and flying for the purpose of stock footage. Working on getting the daylight operations waiver as well to catch some night time lightning storms.
Welcome to the forum... I'm up in Catalina... studying for my Pt. 107. Great flying around here.

Reactions: vadervideo
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Reactions: vadervideo
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)
Thanks.. very familiar as I am also on the YuneecPilots board. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Howdy from Wyoming @vadervideo , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Congrats on your certification and good luck with your waiver! Below is a lighting shot I took here in Xenia Ohio. Fly safe and have fun!
xenia_lightning.jpg

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett