Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Flyin' high in Tucson, Arizona

vadervideo

Reaction score
Hello all - FAA 107 certified and flying for the purpose of stock footage. Working on getting the daylight operations waiver as well to catch some night time lightning storms.

Reactions: dirkclod

Mossiback

Reaction score
Loc
Brier, WA USA
Be mindful of the temperature. DJI does not recommend using the batteries if above 104 degrees.

vadervideo

Reaction score
Be mindful of the temperature. DJI does not recommend using the batteries if above 104 degrees.
Oh yes, well aware. My brain doesn't like to work in those temps either! :) Funny you mention this as I was just reading a thread from Phoenix area. The thread has been dead since mid May... LOL I would expect it to come back to life sometime in (maybe) late October. LOL

melmartin

Reaction score
Loc
Tucson, AZ
Hello all - FAA 107 certified and flying for the purpose of stock footage. Working on getting the daylight operations waiver as well to catch some night time lightning storms.
Welcome to the forum... I'm up in Catalina... studying for my Pt. 107. Great flying around here.

Reactions: vadervideo

vadervideo

Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)
Thanks.. very familiar as I am also on the YuneecPilots board. :)

Reactions: dirkclod

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Howdy from Wyoming @vadervideo , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Loc
Dayton, Ohio USA
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Congrats on your certification and good luck with your waiver! Below is a lighting shot I took here in Xenia Ohio. Fly safe and have fun!

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff Member
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Live! From New York!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members