Join Us Now

FWIW SC is 64 bit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 114292
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 114292

The hardware and kernel are 64 bit.
Confirmed with CPU-Z.
DJI Fly will run on it - DJI is blocking it from fully running by not allowing the download of the resource file but it does run fine.
So it would seem at some point MA2 could be supported.
Note also that the 64 bit version of DroneLink also runs fine.
I can also confirm that the CPU performance is far better that a Mini 4 - dronelink chokes on a mini 4
Rockchip RK3066
2x ARM A72 Cores
4x Arm A53 Cores
CPU Z says the kernel is 64 bit.
For all those crying about the CPU it exceeds a Mini 5 as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: syndr0me
The hardware and kernel are 64 bit.
Confirmed with CPU-Z.
DJI Fly will run on it - DJI is blocking it from fully running by not allowing the download of the resource file but it does run fine.
So it would seem at some point MA2 could be supported.
Not also that the 64 bit version of DroneLink also runs fine.
I can also confirm that the CPU performance is far better that a Mini 4 - dronelink chokes on a mini 4
Rockchip RK3066
2x ARM A72 Cores
4x Arm A53 Cores
CPU Z says the kernel is 64 bit.

The Android 7.1 is 32 bits version on the SC. There is no way will run a 64 bits application. Maybe the APK has 32bits capabilities encoded as well or the app run on web base version like DroneLink.

The Android 7.1 is 32 bits version on the SC. There is no way will run a 64 bits application. Maybe the APK has 32bits capabilities encoded as well or the app run on web base version like DroneLink.
Download and run CPU-Z then run Fly and you will see you are incorrect.
There are custom builds of Android 7 that are 64 bit. In case you didn't know Android is open source.
You rebuild it using 64 bit build.
I mean what observations are you basing your statement on?
And even if CPU-Z is wrong, DJI can build it for 64 bits without changing the hardware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Fly won't show up in Google Play if GP detects the device does not have 4GB RAM installed.
However the app should be able to be manually installed by APK.

FWIW AIDA64 also reports the kernel a aarch64.
Also, the kernel build is 100% dji which is one reason Play will not just come up and run.
It has to be a google blessed build or there are missing crypto keys to run play.
There may be a hack for that but really I prefer sideloading.

I am 100% sure that the OS is 64 bit DroneLink 64 bit version runs just fine on SC.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78