DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'day All, another new MP Pilot here, Gold Coast, Australia..

Brett1970

Reactions
Never been on a "forum" before so not really knowing what to expect..

Have logged a couple of hours now on the Mavic, Totally loving it but really want to get more comfortable with setting up and blasting off. I have the can I fly there app any other apps that may be worth loading??

Look forward to chatting with whomever..

Cheers,

Brett

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Brett1970

Have logged a couple of hours now on the Mavic, Totally loving it but really want to get more comfortable with setting up and blasting off. I have the can I fly there app any other apps that may be worth loading??

Cheers,

Brett
Howdy from Wyoming @Brett1970 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Cheers,

Brett
Lots of Aussies with drones on here it seems Brett! First flight for me today for my new Mavic Pro Platinum, what a device!

Lots of Aussies with drones on here it seems Brett! First flight for me today for my new Mavic Pro Platinum, what a device!
G’day Glenn,

Yes, Mine is a platinum also, and agreed... it’s pretty bloody awesome.. I’m in PNG at the moment and did a 7km flight, 2km out both directions and back, never lost video .. just unbelievable...

G’day Glenn,

Yes, Mine is a platinum also, and agreed... it’s pretty bloody awesome.. I’m in PNG at the moment and did a 7km flight, 2km out both directions and back, never lost video .. just unbelievable...
You're a braver man than me Brett! I went 20 metres in each direction!

Reactions: Marcos Ri

Cheers,

Brett
Welcome From Chicago Area. Happy flying.

G’day Glenn,

would love to see some of that PNG footage. Such a beautiful place

Please post some of your PNG video. I’m yet to try any of that yet. Still trying to get confident just flying. Rain up here has stopped me for too long.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milixa9705