DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gearbest shipping delay - is it normal?

I was hoping this thread would have a happy ending because I also took advantage of the GearBest coupon for the M2P. I ordered mine on 2/3/2019 but due to the Chinese New Year holidays shipping is behind schedule. ETA shows 2/19 but as of 2/14 it is still in Hong Kong and just cleared customs yesterday, but hasn't shown movement since. Last scan just says at the Airport. The savings was substantial but I wish I would have read this thread before ordering. I didn't mind the 2 week shipping time but my gut is telling me that it my be 3 weeks or longer. It sat without an update to tracking info from 2/4 to 2/11 due to the holidays. Or at least that is what customer support is telling me. This is painfully slow shipping and being a FedEx employee I am having a hard time understanding their shipping process. ugh!

Stick with it, just saw another thread with gearbest and it worked out, he got a great deal.

Reactions: Rsaurage
I bought a Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 from Gearbest early January with an estimated 20-25 days delivery, as it came to the end of the delivery window they still hadn't even dispatched it. I contacted them and they offered me to wait for 30 days (then another 20-25 days for delivery) and they might be able to ship it then, needless to say I refused their kind offer. When I ordered it was in stock and still showing as in stock when they were giving me a two month delivery option. I appreciate companies make mistakes at times and that's not a deal breaker but in this case the repeated mistakes such as not even informing me they wouldn't be dispatching it and taking orders claiming they were in stock when they don't seem to be means I won't be wasting time with them again.

I tried to order from another similar site who had the tablet at a slightly higher price but they refused to accept my post code so I had enough and gave up with them as well.

I was then looking at a company supposedly with UK stock but the price had kept creeping up which i decided was too much for a device with no warranty and no official Android support either.

Well I got mine through Gearbest recently. Got a super discount as well. It did take a long time to arrive. They were out of stock initially. But eventually it did ship and get to me. The Chinese New year will put a substantial delay but eventually it will arrive. If you are prepared to wait a bit more buy with Gearbest if not then there are so many other avenues.

Reactions: Rsaurage
Hi, just wander if anybody here had ordered from them. I took advantage of their coupon, saved about of $300+ on the m2p - but, order was placed on jan 5th and now they say estimated shipping date to be jan 18th or so. As it is winter here :) - it is not an end of the world, but, annoying. Is it a typical thing for them, to sale with "in stock" status and then be unable to ship?

Yes, unfortunatelly it hapenned to me too :) I waited about 2 months for it to arrive.. I was desasperating and insulted the seller several times because the tracking wasnt working and it was anywhere in Europe waiting for 1 month.. and they didnt know where the pacage was.. I had already paid...I thought it was lost.. But after 2 months it finally arrived, in good shape :)

Reactions: paulatkin73
I ordered some shark decals for my drone from China. I will let you know when they arrive. I spent just over two dollars

I've ordered 3D printers and supplies from Gearbest and have not had issues, but my most recent order Fimi Palm (shipping) has been delayed almost 30 days now. I submitted a ticket and they updated the expected stock arrival and shipping date. So far I have not had issues using their online support/ticketing but I have never requested a refund either.

I ordered a Hubsan Zino 2 from Gearbest in early Dec. Between the new year and the virus, it’s probably gonna be awhile.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S