DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Get your DJI tracking number early by searching for it here

djholt

Reactions
I've developed a simple tool that everyone may use in an attempt to locate their tracking number earlier than DJI might otherwise provide it to you. Feel free to try it out and see if anything is found. If your order has been shipped by DJI, then your tracking number should be automatically displayed or listed in the results.

DJI Package Search (orders from DJI only, either via DJI Store or Amazon)

Hint: so far, the standalone Mavic Pro shipments have a listed weight of 4.85 lbs / 2.2 kgs. Time will tell what that number is for the Fly More Combo (soon I hope).

Please reply with your findings!

Last edited:
Assuming the queries are correct, it looks like the shipment comes on 10/26 - for Expert Drones!! (22314).

I tried these first: 20003, 40403, and 40404 and it shows as shipping tomorrow from SHENZHEN, CN CN.

They reported that they ordered 100 and they did not sell all that they purchased...

Edit.. just noticed it is only 4lbs. :(

Assuming the queries are correct, it looks like the shipment comes on 10/26 - for Expert Drones!! (22314).

I tried these first: 20003, 40403, and 40404 and it shows as shipping tomorrow from SHENZHEN, CN CN.

They reported that they ordered 100 and they did not sell all that they purchased...

Edit.. just noticed it is only 4lbs. :(
Based on how specific the search is, I sort of doubt dealer shipments will be shown at all, but it's possible!

Awesome! Looks like my fly more combo is arriving wednesday. Ordered from Amazon Ezeee electronics
Unless you ordered directly from DJI, then that probably isn't your package. Only shipments directly from DJI will be shown.

Interesting, I tried it for my town and there is one shipment arriving Wednesday. Looked at my orders page on store.dji.com and mine hasn't shipped yet so it must be someone else.

Interesting, I tried it for my town and there is one shipment arriving Wednesday. Looked at my orders page on store.dji.com and mine hasn't shipped yet so it must be someone else.
Unless DJI hasn't updated your order status...

For my zipcode, I see two packages. One for 2.2kg and the other for 2.9kg. I'm curious if they are shipping my fly more combo in two separate packages. I ordered around 19:00 UTC on 9/27.

For my zipcode, I see two packages. One for 2.2kg and the other for 2.9kg. I'm curious if they are shipping my fly more combo in two separate packages. I ordered around 19:00 UTC on 9/27.
What is your zip code? I'm curious about the bigger package; it could be a Fly More Combo.

I am not totally convinced the 4.8 lbs package is the basic package. Below is a drone delivered from DJI direct to my town that is only 2.2 lbs. Could the 4.85 lbs package be the fly more combo??

Attachments

• Screenshot at Oct 24 10-57-53.png
    Screenshot at Oct 24 10-57-53.png
    238.1 KB · Views: 52
This works for orders sold by DJI via Amazon as well... I used the FedEx Delivery Manager to verify, and that system (linked to my address), shows it's coming to me :)

I will get my FLY MORE COMBO (ordered from DJI via Amazon) on Wednesday (It was labeled Saturday, and shipped Monday)!!!

I ordered from Amazon. I wonder if they will deliver my Mavic via drone??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000