DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Ghost Hunting with an M2P

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This is not your usual drone video of a landscape. The objective was to expand my skills with FCPX without plugins.

All images and video clips were filmed in 4k, full FOV and HQ formats, with an HLG transfer function. Rendered as HDR video with Dolby Vision meta data. I like the looks of HDR video on my Samsung TV and iMac Pro monitor, although HLG has backward compatibility with SDR monitors.

What a fantastic Job, The Rain , the ghosts the Aura you created , just a fantastic entertaining video and raises the bar for everyone as to what can be done with there videos.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and catch ghosts.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Props to your work there. I can't imagine all the details that had to go into it to make final production.

Really great. Fun and just corny enough. Was that music at the end from the ballroom scene in The Shining? If so, very clever.

Very nicely done and very Professionally presented...Wow I felt like I was in the Show-house watching a movie?..Right now for me to attempt a video like yours it'd take me a month/months straight to do...lol !

Thank you all for your wonderful comments.

Really great. Fun and just corny enough. Was that music at the end from the ballroom scene in The Shining? If so, very clever.
Good ear... it was the Shining. In that movie, I liked how there was an echo of a band playing in a distant ball room. I thought I'd throw a similar effect in my movie.

Very nicely done and very Professionally presented...Wow I felt like I was in the Show-house watching a movie?..Right now for me to attempt a video like yours it'd take me a month/months straight to do...lol !
Thanks. If I can do it, you can too.

As I stated in my post, the purpose was to expand my abilities in Final Cut. And I did just that. I learned a lot. The concept for the video started in late May. Since it was a learning process, it took me most of this summer to develop the techniques for the various scenes. I think the most difficult clip was to take the window curtains of an abandoned home and simulate pulling them back revealing the ghost (my wife) inside.
It was a lot of work, but we had a lot of fun making it. A big thanks to my wife, Nancy, for her input and motivation for the project.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911