DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal adjustments

murra

Reactions
Hello everybody,
can anyone help me figure out how to adjust the gimbal speed and acceleration? Like this guy does in this video with Mavic Air
I can't find such an option for Mavic Air 2 :(

Thankyou
Marco

Oh no!
On the contrary, I want the slowest gimbal speed. Maybe in tripod mode it's slower then in normal
This is true, but there are still no EXP settings.

I just say it like this, "you get in your car to go somewhere, do you immediately floor it?... No, ease in to it".

Reactions: murra
Hopefully, exponentials will show in a future release. Very handy for commercial shoots.

Oh no!
On the contrary, I want the slowest gimbal speed. Maybe in tripod mode it's slower then in normal
Yup a major lame flaw in this firmware they need to update and have this possible. The more I hear and post my own issues the more this drone I see is having lots of issues. I’m on my 3rd Mavic Air 2 in a month!

Gimbal controls are in the Fly app so I believe we’ll see those available in a future upgrade. Keep the faith. Happy flying??

I wonder what reason DJI would not have them for the Mavic Air 2 yet in the beginning baby Mavic Mini. Makes no sense.
Per Lauren Donauer DJI will release a new drone and trim back some functions while consumers work with the drone. DJI then adds back later. It’s odd. They’re backyard. Their rules.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi