DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Fault / Smoke Out - DJI Service Experience

What evidence did DJI have of a crash ?
No log to prove it, no cosmetic damage ... it's absolutely crazy !

The crash is the ultimate argument of DI for not honor the legal warranty !!

Reactions: UAVXTC
Day 11
Investigation / Analysis Part 2 - Well, so far I've been accused of 'Crashing the Drone' the evidence submitted says otherwise, lets see if they actually look at it this time. The saga goes on...

651762272ce2bfb2a90bdf04924ad55b

Reynalyn (Support)

Sep 20, 02:31 CST

Hello Mike,

Thank you for the information that you've provided with us.

We already request a further data analysis with your unit. Once process is done, you will be receiving a notification from our service center automatically with the proceedings and results.

We really appreciate your patience on this.
Hoping for your kind understanding.
Thank you.

With kind regards,

Reynalyn
DJI NL TECHNICAL SUPPORT

What evidence did DJI have of a crash ?
No log to prove it, no cosmetic damage ... it's absolutely crazy !

The crash is the ultimate argument of DI for not honor the legal warranty !!

Yes, I can see right through what they are trying to do, but they have put in writing they had come to that decision without looking at any video / flight data - Bizarre to say the least, if the drone had crashed, it would now be at the bottom of Loch Leven in Scotland, but DJI have it without a scratch or mark on it.

After buying DJI products for 4 years, I think it's time to try out and support other up & coming brands for me I think

I'm interested how this turns out.
I hope DJI can see the user was not at fault when they review his log & video. And they replace or repair his mavic.

Have you posted on the DJI forum? I see people from DJI respond/look into individual cases there. Post everything you've posted on here and your case number, see what they say.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada