DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GO4 NFZ is wrong again!

Sixgun89

Reactions
Why is it that GO4 always has random NFZ’s that don’t sync with any other app? I now have a NFZ at my house that no other flight program indicates!
Not the first time it has happened, won’t be the last I’m sure. Hover, Kitty Hawk, etc. don’t show any issue. I am close to DC, but this is crazy! I can’t fly from my house now. Guess the Tello is my go to for home use now.

Why is it that GO4 always has random NFZ’s that don’t sync with any other app? I now have a NFZ at my house that no other flight program indicates!
Not the first time it has happened, won’t be the last I’m sure. Hover, Kitty Hawk, etc. don’t show any issue. I am close to DC, but this is crazy! I can’t fly from my house now. Guess the Tello is my go to for home use now.
Likely due to then not being a compliant LAANC provider for the FAA. Check the April 2019 FAA list in this article:

What kind of NFZ, and what details does it show about it?

Reactions: PhantomFandom
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron613