DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from an American expat in Thailand!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi folks. Enjoying flying the Mavic Mini here in gorgeous rural northeast Thailand. WOW such amazing technology compared to my previous drone, the Hubsan H501S that was also a lot of fun to fly. Trying to sort out a couple of niggles with my Mini so hope I can get some help here from fellow flyers.

Cheers! ?
Where about in NE? I took some footage from the Chalabhorn Dam (with permission).

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function is an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Where about in NE? I took some footage from the Chalabhorn Dam (with permission).
I'm in Roi Et, in the heart of the NE Isaan region. Regarding Chalabhorn Dam, I've been to many of Thailand's national park lakes/reservoirs over the years and they are typically beautiful and well maintained so I bet your footage was great. Soon I plan to get some footage at the Ubolratana Dam park near Khon Kaen. It's very nice and there are some private chalets for rent on a ridge overlooking the lake on the southeast shore. Yep, Thailand is such a picturesque exotic country that good footage locations are everywhere. I've already registered my Mini with the Roi Et police so hopefully no worries in the future.? If you're ever in the Roi Et area give me a shout and let's fly together. ?

I'm in Roi Et, in the heart of the NE Isaan region. Regarding Chalabhorn Dam, I've been to many of Thailand's national park lakes/reservoirs over the years and they are typically beautiful and well maintained so I bet your footage was great. Soon I plan to get some footage at the Ubolratana Dam park near Khon Kaen. It's very nice and there are some private chalets for rent on a ridge overlooking the lake on the southeast shore. Yep, Thailand is such a picturesque exotic country that good footage locations are everywhere. I've already registered my Mini with the Roi Et police so hopefully no worries in the future.? If you're ever in the Roi Et area give me a shout and let's fly together. ?
My wife Is from Chaiyaphum/Khon Kaen. Her father used to work at the Chalabhorn Dam. We will be heading back in 2021. Maybe will hit you up when we do! :)

Z

Reactions: Jimbo in Thailand
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13