DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from belleville ontario

Flytelandon

Reactions
I have mavic pro, mavic spark and thinking about buying the mini for my pocket, now my question is im thinking of buying a used Ipad 4 3rd generation 16g , will this have enough to run all my dji products efficently , im only using Ipad for drones only, is 16 g enough to run all the video and processing requirements with only 16g ????

im thinking of buying a used Ipad 4 3rd generation 16g , will this have enough to run all my dji products efficently
If you're referring to the 3rd generation iPad, then that would not be a good choice. If you meant the iPad Mini 4, then that would be a good choice since it's the most popular mobile device in used today (see the list here). The iPad Mini 5 would be an even better choice.

im only using Ipad for drones only, is 16 g enough to run all the video and processing requirements with only 16g ????
16GB is plenty if you're not going to be doing a lot of image/video editing on your iPad.

I have mavic pro, mavic spark and thinking about buying the mini for my pocket, now my question is im thinking of buying a used Ipad 4 3rd generation 16g , will this have enough to run all my dji products efficently , im only using Ipad for drones only, is 16 g enough to run all the video and processing requirements with only 16g ????
I know these drones are doing a million things in the air in order to return safely back to me, is the 16g enough to accomplish this drone back to me
If you're referring to the 3rd generation iPad, then that would not be a good choice. If you meant the iPad Mini 4, then that would be a good choice since it's the most popular mobile device in used today (see the list here). The iPad Mini 5 would be an even better choice.

16GB is plenty if you're not going to be doing a lot of image/video editing on your iPad.
thank you for answering my questions

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky