DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Gulf Shores

ashemonia

Reactions
I’ve been reading this form for quite some time but have never posted.

I live in the coastal town of Gulf Shores, about 15 miles west of Pensacola on the Gulf of Mexico. My drone history has some rather bad luck attached... I’ve owned/flown the GoPro Karma (lost to a flyaway/crash in the Gulf) a Phantom 4 (flyaway, last seen about 9000’ altitude at 0% battery - screenshot evidence below for the doubters) and I now use a Mavic Pro (insured with State Farm’s Drone insurance). I hope to be purchasing another drone soon; perhaps a P4 Pro or whatever it’s next upgrade will be.

I fly mostly for video/photography and since I travel a lot for work, I have the opportunity to do a lot of arial photography in different areas. Some of my arial photos are on my Instagram: @ashemonia

Attachments

• 73E5057B-AA8B-41BF-811F-CCA7194C3456.jpeg
    73E5057B-AA8B-41BF-811F-CCA7194C3456.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 6E1B31E9-4F83-40B6-8F9D-DC69D3E4BAD0.jpeg
    6E1B31E9-4F83-40B6-8F9D-DC69D3E4BAD0.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: ashemonia
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Sounds like the State Farm insurance was much needed with your 2 previous incidents LOL. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

I live in the coastal town of Gulf Shores, about 15 miles west of Pensacola on the Gulf of Mexico. My drone history has some rather bad luck attached... I’ve owned/flown the GoPro Karma (lost to a flyaway/crash in the Gulf) a Phantom 4 (flyaway, last seen about 9000’ altitude at 0% battery - screenshot evidence below for the doubters) and I now use a Mavic Pro (insured with State Farm’s Drone insurance). I hope to be purchasing another drone soon; perhaps a P4 Pro or whatever it’s next upgrade will be.

I fly mostly for video/photography and since I travel a lot for work, I have the opportunity to do a lot of arial photography in different areas. Some of my arial photos are on my Instagram: @ashemonia
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Howdy from Wyoming @ashemonia , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+