DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fried Toast

Reactions
Mavic finally arrived this week and it went on its maiden journey this afternoon/evening. I love the size, but otherwise, not impressed. It was just above me and it did a Return To Home due to radio interference. It also flashed "Battery Warning" a couple times. Bad start.

I pulled out the Phantom 3 Pro and it chugged on like the pro it is. No problems.

Hopefully things get better!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Fried Toast
Welcome, Fried Toast. I'm still waiting for mine in Aichi-ken.

The antennae seem to have a very deep dropout when directly in line with each other (such as flying overhead).

Hmm... I had them parallel and pointed slightly out as I always have with the P3P.

Battery error (2 different fully-charged batteries - same error w/ the battery and interference) worries me. Had complete disconnection w/ the Mavic. Screen on my Galaxy S7 Edge went dark and the Mavic landed on its own (took awhile, tho').

Hopefully you get yours soon! 早く届けばいいね!楽しみでしょう!

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum FT . :)

Reactions: Fried Toast
Welcome! I have a question for you, FT. Where abouts can you fly drones in Japan? I'm planning to fly down there for 3 weeks and I would like to fly my drone to get some aerial footage, but I heard drones are illegal... is this true? If not, where can I fly them? Thanks in advance!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb