DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from St. Petersburg, Russia.

Slava Ivanov

Reactions
Hey Everyone,

I'm happy to join your forum as I feel like I have something to share with you, as well as I still need to learn a lot of how to film and use my Mavic more professional.
I've started filming last year as I've got a drone in Greece as a Birthday gift. That was the day when I felt in love with aerial photography and videography. Since August 2019 I take my drone everywhere around: to abandoned architectural locations, landmarks and cities/towns/villages abroad.

All the best,
Slava

Hey Everyone,

I'm happy to join your forum as I feel like I have something to share with you, as well as I still need to learn a lot of how to film and use my Mavic more professional.
I've started filming last year as I've got a drone in Greece as a Birthday gift. That was the day when I felt in love with aerial photography and videography. Since August 2019 I take my drone everywhere around: to abandoned architectural locations, landmarks and cities/towns/villages abroad.

All the best,
Slava

Привет из Канады. Я начал в 2018 летать Мевик 2

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Slava: Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Glad to welcome you as a new pilot, you will learn
as much as you can process. This forum is international and we have pilots from all over the world
sharing information. Be sides this forum you can search Mavic Help and Mavic Tips, I find the information
very helpful. Just for curiosity, what is going on in Russia with the Virus that is plaguing the whole world?
I have never heard any news about Russia, and what steps government is taking to fight it.
Anyway, enjoy flying, your Air Cam. Above all fly safe, and have fun'

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome!
I am curious about what the rules are for flying in Russia.
Hey there! The rules are the following:
- it's illegal to fly without registration and plate number on the drone (the only drone you can use without it is mavic mini);
- all flights should be reported to the aviation society in advance.

In real life I can say that it's hardly possible that someone will check the fact that you do not send the details of the flights to the aviation society but it's always good to have you drone registered.
Also there is no restrictions of the flight height like in Europe. I fly higher than 200-400 metres with no any problem.
In cities you can find plenty of signs you better follow them.
You better not use a drone in Moscow. There are many areas which will block the signal, so it's easy to loose a drone being not prepared.
If you'll be in St. Petersburg let me know and I will give your more details about local regulations. :)

Hey Everyone,

All the best,
Slava
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13