DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from a Brazilian in Stamford, CT

brazeagle

Reactions
Hello all.
I am new to small RPA, have been involved in operations with Heron, Predator, Falco and Sperwer with my job.

I am struggling getting the correct settings for videos in my Mavic Pro, but joined the forum to get some help.

Cheers
LCL

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hello all.
I am new to small RPA, have been involved in operations with Heron, Predator, Falco and Sperwer with my job.

I am struggling getting the correct settings for videos in my Mavic Pro, but joined the forum to get some help.

Cheers
LCL
Howdy from Wyoming @brazeagle , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: brazeagle
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Norwalk, great
We ahould hook up and go flying together.
I am an experienced pilot, but learning small drones.
Keep in touch.
Luiz.

Sounds good! I’m looking forward to some good footage off my boat, maybe one day I can meet you in Harbor Point.

Sounds good! I’m looking forward to some good footage off my boat, maybe one day I can meet you in Harbor Point.
Great,
I am off to Nova Scotia on a motorcycle trip tomorrow.
Should b back by latest this coming Friday, send me your email, I will send you some NOVICE footage I will take in Canada.
Do you ride motorcycles?
Cheers
Luiz.

Hook up on facebook if u r in.
My full name: Luiz Carlos Laba

Reactions: Apexkingjusto
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members