DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Colorado Springs!

Vipe101

Reactions
Sup. Everybody just joined, glad to meet some pilots with more knowledge, I’m still quite the newb at the young age of 45 although I’ve owned 3 phantoms, but I finally moved up to the Mavic Pro and I’m glad I did, this drone flys great, has some descent protection for the gimble, I still have a lot to learn especially when it comes to making good quality video’s and pics, I’am open to any and all advice and if I can be of help just ask...thx again

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Sup. Everybody just joined, glad to meet some pilots with more knowledge, I’m still quite the newb at the young age of 45 although I’ve owned 3 phantoms, but I finally moved up to the Mavic Pro and I’m glad I did, this drone flys great, has some descent protection for the gimble, I still have a lot to learn especially when it comes to making good quality video’s and pics, I’am open to any and all advice and if I can be of help just ask...thx again
Howdy from Wyoming @Vipe101 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! My parents live in Colorado Springs, I visit there quite often. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to MavicPilots from the Arizona desert! :cool:

Used to have family up there in the Rockies, but they've transplanted here. Beautiful up there... can't wait to see your videos. :)

Welcome! I live about 65 miles north of you in Highlands Ranch, a two-DJI guy with a Mavic Pro Platinum and a Spark. Just love the DJI quads compared to other drones I’ve flown, because as you say they almost fly themselves.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki