DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Georgia

Jakobreid

Reactions
Hola,

Found a deal, so I pulled the trigger on a Mavic pro. Experienced photographer hobbyist, and have crashed plenty of R/C toys. So it begins.

I'm sure there are links somewhere in the forum about this, but I eventually might use the Mavic for commercial photography, and I've heard there is a corresponding licensing requirement.

I'm currently looking up the rules for hobbyists and commercial operators. any insights you all could provide would be greatly appreciated.

- Jake

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Former Member
Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hola,

Found a deal, so I pulled the trigger on a Mavic pro. Experienced photographer hobbyist, and have crashed plenty of R/C toys. So it begins.

I'm sure there are links somewhere in the forum about this, but I eventually might use the Mavic for commercial photography, and I've heard there is a corresponding licensing requirement.

I'm currently looking up the rules for hobbyists and commercial operators. any insights you all could provide would be greatly appreciated.

- Jake
Howdy from Wyoming @Jakobreid , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello from Newnan!

I'm still new to this hobby but trying to fly more and more to perfect my skills. Yesterday, I triggered my first RTH when I fly over and past some distribution power lines and lost contact with my Mavic Pro. It was terrifying to see the display fade to black and white, but then so cool to hear my drone flying back to me (it was about 1000' out when contact was lost). It landed right at my feet. This is just amazing technology!

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone