DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Minnesota

Iffykid

Reactions
Hopeful soon to be 1st time drone pilot searching what to buy and watching the classifieds, Been in the shadows lurking for awhile.
Narrowed down to Mavic 2 or Mavic Air.
Twenty years flying R/C airplanes so have the basic concepts of right is right left is left unless the aircraft is coming towards you< Haha

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I cheaped out on my first drone purchase and went with a refurbished Mavic Air fly more pkg from djidroneservice Thumbswayup , I wanted to try and stay under the $750 price point for my first drone and have been watching the classifieds for used equipment but my reasoning was buy it now or take a chance on a unknown at a similar price point once one became available.

Hopeful soon to be 1st time drone pilot searching what to buy and watching the classifieds, Been in the shadows lurking for awhile.
Narrowed down to Mavic 2 or Mavic Air.
Twenty years flying R/C airplanes so have the basic concepts of right is right left is left unless the aircraft is coming towards you< Haha
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Iffykid
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic