DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Northeast Pennsylvania, USA

eightnine

Reactions
Hello, new friends!

I'm the proud new pilot of a Mavic Air and I thought it'd be neat to stop by and say hello to some of you wonderful folks! So, a couple things about me: I'm a digital tinkerer, I love electronics, I like hiking, I like video games and I like delicious food!

Anyway, hooray!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello, new friends!

I'm the proud new pilot of a Mavic Air and I thought it'd be neat to stop by and say hello to some of you wonderful folks! So, a couple things about me: I'm a digital tinkerer, I love electronics, I like hiking, I like video games and I like delicious food!

Anyway, hooray!
Howdy from Wyoming @eightnine , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Former Member
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I also have the Mavic Air, love it! Fly safe and have fun!

Hi from the Berwick area. I’m a new MP pilot and still learning. I’ve already gleaned much valuable information from this forum. A terrific resource for us newcomers.

Hey there neighbor! I'm in NEPA too!
How are you liking that Air? I've ben eyeing that and the Pro Platinum. Leaning more toward the Po Platinum at this point.
Not a drone owner yet but looking to make a move soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spludge