DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from San Francisco and Los Angeles

Reactions
I own a Mavic and a Phantom 4P, I am looking to gett an Inspire drone to round out my fleet

I travel for work anywhere between LA and SF and I take a drone with me for fun flying.

I was going to acquire a 107 license but it places many restrictions on my flights.

If anyone would like to meet up to fly, just PM me

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

I own a Mavic and a Phantom 4P, I am looking to gett an Inspire drone to round out my fleet

I travel for work anywhere between LA and SF and I take a drone with me for fun flying.

I was going to acquire a 107 license but it places many restrictions on my flights.

If we can help you with your decision on buying an Inspire please let us know.

Howdy from Wyoming Buzz In California, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

If we can help you with your decision on buying an Inspire please let us know.

HI FDS'

I already own two great drones, I kike the fact t that I can fly a drone until the battery is low, land it and fly another different drone while the landed drone cools off. I would love another drone to fly for a different experience.

The biggest drawback against buying an additional drone is the strict limitations on locations to fly a drone, Now, the only locations that I feel are legal are wide open fields in the country, not so much fun anymore.

HI FDS'

I already own two great drones, I kike the fact t that I can fly a drone until the battery is low, land it and fly another different drone while the landed drone cools off. I would love another drone to fly for a different experience.

The biggest drawback against buying an additional drone is the strict limitations on locations to fly a drone, Now, the only locations that I feel are legal are wide open fields in the country, not so much fun anymore.

We all feel the pain of finding flying locations, some of us do this for commercial gains and some of us do this just for fun. I tend to do a little of both, not knowing your location I can not comment on what you have to go thru for flying for fun.

We all feel the pain of finding flying locations, some of us do this for commercial gains and some of us do this just for fun. I tend to do a little of both, not knowing your location I can not comment on what you have to go thru for flying for fun.

My heading to this thread makes it quite clear that I am in San Francisco and spend half my time in Los Angeles California.

I was thinking of aquiring a commercial license, but that would place more restrictions on my flying

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998