DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Welling, South East London

DroneBore

Reactions
Hi everyone.

New(ish) Mavic Pro owner here from Welling, Kent. Or rather, South East London!

After having to patiently wait 7 months for Amazon to ship my Fly More Bundle - I ordered back in October 2016 - I'm very happy with the purchase, having received it back in May. (Wish I could say the same about the Spark...) While I've only had the time for about half a dozen flights in the large open space nearby, I've been impressed, captivated and nervous in equal measures.

This forum, along with countless YouTube visits has provided me with so many opinions, perspectives and advice that I'm incredibly grateful for. So thanks to everyone for the posts I've read so far, I look forward to devouring more info!

-Nick

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: DroneBore
Hi everyone.

After having to patiently wait 7 months for Amazon to ship my Fly More Bundle - I ordered back in October 2016 - I'm very happy with the purchase, having received it back in May. (Wish I could say the same about the Spark...) While I've only had the time for about half a dozen flights in the large open space nearby, I've been impressed, captivated and nervous in equal measures.

This forum, along with countless YouTube visits has provided me with so many opinions, perspectives and advice that I'm incredibly grateful for. So thanks to everyone for the posts I've read so far, I look forward to devouring more info!

-Nick
Howdy from Wyoming DroneBore, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi everyone.

-Nick

Hi Nick, I'm a fellow Londoner, well, just outside to the west. Welcome to a fantastic addiction! :)

Good luck finding somewhere to fly - and let us know if you do.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N