DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from West Michigan

MKGym

Reactions
Hi everyone!

I just got my Mavic Pro last week. Initially planned to buy it last January but decided I already had too many hobbies. Ten months later I changed my mind!

I only have a handful of flights under my belt as the weather here suddenly changed for the worse: high winds and snow. Hope to do some winter flying once the wind dies down. The weather has given me the chance to do a lot of forum reading and YouTube watching. Even had time to order one of the "Wunderphones" and get it set up.

Planning a vacation to Jamaica in early 2018. Now I need to research drone use rules there. Anyone have any first-hand experience? I'd love to hear about it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: MKGym
Hi everyone!

I just got my Mavic Pro last week. Initially planned to buy it last January but decided I already had too many hobbies. Ten months later I changed my mind!

I only have a handful of flights under my belt as the weather here suddenly changed for the worse: high winds and snow. Hope to do some winter flying once the wind dies down. The weather has given me the chance to do a lot of forum reading and YouTube watching. Even had time to order one of the "Wunderphones" and get it set up.

Planning a vacation to Jamaica in early 2018. Now I need to research drone use rules there. Anyone have any first-hand experience? I'd love to hear about it.
Howdy from Wyoming MKGym, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne