DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am replying from my phone... my Mavic is at home. My computer is at home. We clear yet? Is there a way to post your logs from a mobile device? If not, you all are gonna need to wait. I am in no rush, and a bunch of crabby forum users aren’t gonna speed up the process. I will get my logs up as soon as I can, but that could be 10h from now. Chill out guys, we are going to get this figured out. Let’s take it one step at a time.

Depends on if the mobile device you are using to make these replies is the one you use to fly the Mavic.

Yes it is. I have the DJI go 4 app on it, and access to the flight log from the crash... so how do I do it?

This is ridiculous. We offered help, you said NO, won’t upload flight logs, and flat-out blame the aircraft.

As far as many, if not all - are concerned, this was user error. If you’d like to upload the flight logs so they can be analysed, do so. Otherwise this thread offers nothing of value to anyone.

Summary:

“My bird crashed”

“Let us help you!”

“No, woe is me because maybe it will happen again which is a shame because the first time it was NOT USER ERROR!”

“We don’t know that. Let us analyze and help you!”

“No! Would rather blame aircraft and complain about it.”

Just ridiculous...

Let’s be clear here, never have I refused the help of any of you. Unfortunately I haven’t had time to plug my Mavic into the computer and get the flight logs which you need. I am working on it!

And when did I complain?? I am making a fair point that if it isn’t my fault it must be the aircraft... I was explaining that I would rather have it be my fault so I don’t have to wonder what the drone did to cause the crash. I haven’t turned down your help, it has been 2 days and people around here are impatient. Give me some time and I will get the logs up as soon as I get a chance. This isn’t affecting you guys. Common sense says that the longer I wait to upload my logs, the longer it will be before we can figure out what happened here.

Let’s keep things peaceful here. This is a great community of pilots that shouldn’t be bashing on members who didn’t upload their flight logs right away. Thanks for your patience and willingness to help... I will get those logs up ASAP

Yes it is. I have the DJI go 4 app on it, and access to the flight log from the crash... so how do I do it?

I can only help if you are using Android. Not sure if you are using iOS, it does not look as easy or even possible, but I’m no pro with iOS.

Well ok. I am using iOS... darn Apple making everything so complicated. Thanks for the idea though!

Thank you.... I don’t need to post my logs if I don’t want to ... hey admin can you close this thread up please

I think the point is this thread serves no purpose if you just come here, blame the aircraft, refuse actual help etc.

Just goes to really show that no good deed goes unpunished...

Thank you.... I don’t need to post my logs if I don’t want to ... hey admin can you close this thread up please

So you don't want to get to the bottom of it? Risk another accident?

By posting your logs, not only do you get an insight on what may have happened but other users of the forum benefit from the analysis. Helps others (and yourself) avoid similar situations if possible.

There's no rush. I recommend that you do not post anything further until you have the logs ready.

With iOS you have to connect the phone to iTunes and then get the logs through that.

I've been watching this thread from the shadows. Initially, I sided with the haters, as the OP would be moments away from knowing the truth behind what happened, if only the logs were made available. Once the OP stated that he's not going to post them, there is nothing more to say... Yet, others are still saying the exact same thing over and over. The OP can do what he wants. He doesn't owe this forum or the people in it a darn thing. He's not furthering the knowledge of others one way or another. Sooooo many threads here contain log analysis. One more won't make a difference. It would only have helped the OP.

@CustomRCMods ~ I would suggest in the future that you post your logs when starting a thread such as this. Members here, myself included, like to deal with the truth; the actual facts behind a situation. *Guessing* and generalized discussions on such topics, hold little to no value.

He doesn't wanna post his logs 'cause they'll show operator error.

In any case, he'd like the thread to go away... so @dirkclod or @LuvMyTJ should oblige him.

He doesn't wanna post his logs 'cause they'll show operator error.

In any case, he'd like the thread to go away... so @dirkclod or @LuvMyTJ should oblige him.
This is the type of speculation we don't need on the forum. I tried to set this back on track but some of you continue the bad behavior.

IMG_0308.jpg

Reactions: Qoncussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olab