DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help on CSVVIEW

Gkinghrn

Reactions
Was just trying out csvview and i grabbed a coule of DAT files off my Android phone. Installed CSVVIEW on my Mac and tried to read the DAT files i donwloaded.

However I get the following error - no idea where else to ask so thought i would ask here.. Looks like duff DAT file but this has happened with 2 DAT's now...

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 21.54.47.png

Was just trying out csvview and i grabbed a coule of DAT files off my Android phone. Installed CSVVIEW on my Mac and tried to read the DAT files i donwloaded.

However I get the following error - no idea where else to ask so thought i would ask here.. Looks like duff DAT file but this has happened with 2 DAT's now...

View attachment 95878
If you're running 3.7.3 on a Mac you're having the same problem another user is having. I was unable to determine what the problem is - I don't have a Mac. He tried 3.7.0 and it seems to work. Can you try that?

The message about the CRC Error Ratio isn't an error - it's just saying that 2.9% of the .DAT was corrupted. Not that unusual for a MM .DAT

Reactions: Gkinghrn
If you're running 3.7.3 on a Mac you're having the same problem another user is having. I was unable to determine what the problem is - I don't have a Mac. He tried 3.7.0 and it seems to work. Can you try that?

The message about the CRC Error Ratio isn't an error - it's just saying that 2.9% of the .DAT was corrupted. Not that unusual for a MM .DAT

That's correct. 3.7.3 reads the files but then the sigplayer field is empty, and clicking in it has no effect. 3.7.0 populates with the default set:

1583463335430.png

3.7.0 seems to work on the mac but it doesnt if that makes sense ..or am i just crap at understanding it. If i click on any of the sigplayers i see the blank screen here..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 14.45.44.png
    Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 14.45.44.png
    579.7 KB · Views: 10
3.7.0 seems to work on the mac but it doesnt if that makes sense ..or am i just crap at understanding it. If i click on any of the sigplayers i see the blank screen here..
I assume you clicked on the Empty SigPlayer. Now click on it's Expose SigPicker to start adding signals to the SigPlayer.

i think I have something , 3.7.0 looks a bit different but I am in..now trying to figure out what it all means ... thank you

i think I have something , 3.7.0 looks a bit different but I am in..now trying to figure out what it all means ... thank you
Here's some from sar104's "Flight log retrieval and analysis guide" ...

1583512447374.png

downloaded : Loaded a DAT file and got this in Terminal

gordons-MBP:CSV GordonK$ java -jar CsvView.3.7.3.1.jar
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom2/input/SAXBuilder
at Signals.XmlSignals.readFile(XmlSignals.java:41)
at apps.CsvView.loadSysSigDefs(CsvView.java:573)
at apps.CsvView$CreateCsv.done(CsvView.java:377)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.SwingWorker$5.run(SwingWorker.java:750)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.run(SwingWorker.java:847)
at java.desktop/sun.swing.AccumulativeRunnable.run(AccumulativeRunnable.java:112)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.actionPerformed(SwingWorker.java:857)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Timer.java:317)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Timer.java:249)
at java.desktop/java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:313)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:770)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:391)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:740)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jdom2.input.SAXBuilder
at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:436)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:588)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)
... 22 more

Last edited:
There is a test CsvViewMac version 3.7.3.2 at
CsvView Downloads

It's at the bottom of the CsvViewMac downloads. Could someone download, install and run this version? Then send me the .CsvViewLog file. Thank you.

There is a test CsvViewMac version 3.7.3.2 at
CsvView Downloads

It's at the bottom of the CsvViewMac downloads. Could someone download, install and run this version? Then send me the .CsvViewLog file. Thank you.

Still no sig players. I emailed the log to you.

There is a test CsvViewMac version 3.7.3.3 at
CsvView Downloads

Reactions: Gkinghrn and slup
There is a test CsvViewMac version 3.7.3.3 at
CsvView Downloads

Fixed.

1583679441224.png

yep ..although I didnt get any graphs appearing when i clicked on 'empty' ..just me?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr