DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey from Ephrata, Washington

carlgypsie429

Reactions
Just nosing around to find out where I can download DJI assistant 2 so I can calibrate my gimbal and get some stunning video with my pro platinum. I'm from Nashville, Tn. but I'm working out at Microsoft in Quincy, Wa. We are building their Data Centers here in the middle of an apple filled desert in the Evergreen State. Weird Huh?

Reactions: dirkclod
Just nosing around to find out where I can download DJI assistant 2 so I can calibrate my gimbal and get some stunning video with my pro platinum. I'm from Nashville, Tn. but I'm working out at Microsoft in Quincy, Wa. We are building their Data Centers here in the middle of an apple filled desert in the Evergreen State. Weird Huh?
Howdy from Wyoming @carlgypsie429 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000