DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all!

Geekfest84

Reactions
Hi everyone! I’m looking at buying a drone soon (first timer) and came across the dji drones after a bit of research. Decided that the Mavic fits the bill for what I want/need, but I’ve no idea whether to go for the air or spend that bit extra and get a Mavic Pro/Mavic 2??

I live in between the east coast and the Peak District, and there’s plenty of countryside around me, so hoping to get some good photos of the surrounding area, green laning in my truck, playing outdoors with the kids, that kinda thing.

Any recommendations, info, advice etc etc anyone can share would be most helpful and I’d be ever grateful.

Thank you [emoji106]

Ian

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy
0rojyyg-png.48130

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Welcome to the forum! :)

Any recommendations, info, advice etc etc anyone can share would be most helpful and I’d be ever grateful.
Any of the Mavic drones can do the things you described above. If saving money is important, the Mavic Air would be your best option. It's also the most compact Mavic and less fragile than the Mavic Pro.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hi everyone! I’m looking at buying a drone soon (first timer) and came across the dji drones after a bit of research. Decided that the Mavic fits the bill for what I want/need, but I’ve no idea whether to go for the air or spend that bit extra and get a Mavic Pro/Mavic 2??

I live in between the east coast and the Peak District, and there’s plenty of countryside around me, so hoping to get some good photos of the surrounding area, green laning in my truck, playing outdoors with the kids, that kinda thing.

Thank you [emoji106]

Ian
Howdy from Wyoming @Geekfest84 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Thank you [emoji106]

Ian
Hey there Ian... I just bought a Mavik 2 Pro and should be getting it delivered tomorrow. I did a lot of research before buying it since it is my first drone and basically had the same predicament you have, Mavik Air or Mavik 2? I went for the 2 Pro because of the high-end camera and figured if I was going to spend that kind of money anyway, I might as well get the latest technology. So my advice is, if you can spend it, get the Mavik 2!
Cheers!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimbod