DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Bray Maidenhead UK

@freeflyPete welcome to the forum, with regards to the councils most of the time they just think that banning drones from flying, is easier than taking the time to find out what the rules and regs are about, and allowing flights to take place safely ,and many are not aware of the new rules governing the up to 250g drones that are now in force ,i fly in all my local council run parks and open areas ,and have a good relationship with the wardens,and of course the negative media exposure does not help its the same with any outdoor activity ,there are always those who abuse the the rules ,and the rest of us have to face the consequences

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

@freeflyPete welcome to the forum, with regards to the councils most of the time they just think that banning drones from flying, is easier than taking the time to find out what the rules and regs are about, and allowing flights to take place safely ,and many are not aware of the new rules governing the up to 250g drones that are now in force ,i fly in all my local council run parks and open areas ,and have a good relationship with the wardens,and of course the negative media exposure does not help its the same with any outdoor activity ,there are always those who abuse the the rules ,and the rest of us have to face the consequences
Hi and thanks for the reply. So right that irresponsible users end up spoiling it for the majority. It does seem that councils are being lazy but from what I see their regulations are mostly not enforceable and Cap 722 and 393 are the overriding law.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1