DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi From Co. Kildare, Ireland

Hatcho

Reactions
Hi all!

Picked up my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo just before Christmas and have to say what an amazing piece of technology! Up until getting the Mavic I had been flying a tiny Hubsan X4 and what a difference! That said, the Hubsan was a great (and cheap) way to learn how to pilot a drone reasonably well (still on the learning curve :) )

Have had the Mavic out for a few flights since getting it, but the weather here hasn't exactly been great for flying lately. Can't wait for some decent weather so I can get out and really start to learn.

Cheers,
Seán.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome and enjoy the Mavic

Hi all!

Picked up my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo just before Christmas and have to say what an amazing piece of technology! Up until getting the Mavic I had been flying a tiny Hubsan X4 and what a difference! That said, the Hubsan was a great (and cheap) way to learn how to pilot a drone reasonably well (still on the learning curve :) )

Have had the Mavic out for a few flights since getting it, but the weather here hasn't exactly been great for flying lately. Can't wait for some decent weather so I can get out and really start to learn.

Cheers,
Seán.
Howdy from Wyoming @Hatcho, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi all!

Cheers,
Seán.

Welcome to the forum ....

If you haven't already install UAV Forcast and Drone Assist to help with flying conditions and locations.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beechpilot