DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Italy

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi, i'm Giorgio and i own a Mavic 3 and a Phantom 4 Pro. Cheers everybody!!
Ciao Giorgio! Benvenuto nel forum!
My granddaughter just returned from a semester of study in Rome. Her photos were all taken with her iPhone. Wish she'd had a drone to really do justice with Italy.

Our forum has many members from Italy and nearby countries. Maybe you could hook up with some of them. You'll find LOTS of help about droning and photography including post processing here. Felice di averti come membro!

Hauptmann, del nord del Texas

i'm Giorgio and i own a Mavic 3 and a Phantom 4 Pro.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

At the Bottom of our Web Page are the Links to our Sister Sites, including one for the Phantom Flyers…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

That link does not show a map. Just a box where one should be.

JeffreyS said...That link does not show a map. Just a box where one should be.

The map has recently been serviced by the site administrator and may require a refresh of your browser and its settings.

It's working and may take a moment to load the 150,000 plus Mavic members on the map.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome. When you get a drone, you want to use it and you should. Having a drone is a good excuse to take short (or long) trips to anywhere and everywhere you can in your country and shoot drone video and photos. Of course, Italy has many, many beautiful places to shoot drone video and photos. Get some software and learn to edit video. Then start posting on this forum. We all love to see videos from different countries. You can get very good, constructive criticism here. Good luck, fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure