DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi there from Portugal (Braga)

lmrsa

Reactions
Hello.

Just ordered my mavic pro (almost went for the air but after long hours of interneting study decided for the mavic pro...).
Can't wait to get my hands on it... (it is slowly making its way from China to me... ☺️)

Regards

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello.

Just ordered my mavic pro (almost went for the air but after long hours of interneting study decided for the mavic pro...).
Can't wait to get my hands on it... (it is slowly making its way from China to me... ☺️)

Regards
Howdy from Wyoming @lmrsa , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*MAVIC AIR QUICK START GUIDE: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/Mavic Air Quick Start Guide v1.0 .pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Reactions: BigRobNC
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thank you all!!

Been spending the last days learning everything I possibly can about the mavic, and as the days go by I'm just more anxious to get it... (why on earth do I had to buy it from china, the wait is killing me...)

Regards

Hello

One question regarding the battery: I should only be receiving the mavic in a couple of weeks, but I have already a spare battery at home (bought it second hand, and it was shipped to me fully charged). Thought I read somewhere that this batteries should not be stored fully charged, is that correct?

Reactions: Gizmo
Thought I read somewhere that this batteries should not be stored fully charged, is that correct?
That's correct. They will auto discharge down to the storage level on their own if you do not press the battery button.

That's correct. They will auto discharge down to the storage level on their own if you do not press the battery button.

So that means I don't need to do anything, it is done automatically, correct?

Hi there.

Got the mavic, and totally in love with it! Minor crash in the very first flight, but making my way to getting to know it...

One thing that's troubling me is the battery, not the mavic one but the controller and specially my phone's, today I made 3 flights, total time around 10 min, and despite being connected to the controller it's battery level dropped around 30 to 40%. Is this normal?

It is a Oneplus 2.

Yes, that's not unusual. The remote controller will charge many Android devices, so that'll suck up even more of the remote controller's battery.

yes, the remote's battery is definitely a problem i wasn't expecting (got to by that power bank...), but the phone actually dropped battery, despite being connect to the controller... weird

Hi lmra, I'm new here too, I was having the same problem with my phone burning through the controller's battery, I then tested the DJI CrystalSky, flew through 4 full batteries and the controller still had a 70+% charge.

Welcome the the community from Thunder Bay, Canada.
I will be vacationing near you in about 3 weeks, looking forward to doing some flying there.
Cheers and safe flying.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I still use my Mavic Pro way more than my Mavic Air. The Mavic Air is a good machine too, I just love the Pro. Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy