DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How can I load DJI GO Editor music library to my PC?

MarkN1000

Reactions
Hi all - I don't use the editor in the DJI Go app but thought it might be useful to use the music library from within the video editing suite on my PC.

Tried Shazaming a few tracks but it didn't recognise them,

The only route to the library seems to be thro the GO app - unless anyone knows different?

Failing that, what other sources of royalty free music can anyone recommend?

Thanks in anticipation.........

Reactions: edgardcafe
Potentially, you could record a 5 minute nonsense video, add the soundtrack, save to camera roll and then import that to the PC?

Gp and Gavcuk - TBH I Was hoping someone might know how to access the DJI server direct tho knew it was pretty much a longshot. But you've both given me something to experiment with so thanks guys.

Thanks Kilrah - unfortunately I'm on iOS and you know how controlling Apple are. Bugger..

Files are on the SD card's DJI folder that you can read as is on android.

sdcard\DJI\dji.go.v4\editor\music\music_file

On iOS it's bundled in the ipa. Open it as a zip and you'll find it.

DJI GO 4 4.1.0.ipa\Payload\DJI GO 4.app\DJIPilotResources.bundle\templateMedia\buildinMusics\

So .... With your help I have now extracted the music files that are in iTunes on my PC (latest version 4.0.1 cos it auto updated).

However the music available within version 4.04 (auto updating switched off) on my iPad mini 2 (which was what I was hoping to pull into my PC video editing s/w) is different and better than that in latest 4.1.0 !!!!

Do you know any way to get 4.04 back on my PC? ( last question I will ask - promise......)

Cheers Kilrah

DJI GO 4 4.1.0.ipa\Payload\DJI GO 4.app\DJIPilotResources.bundle\templateMedia\buildinMusics\

Thanks Kilrah - unfortunately I'm on iOS and you know how controlling Apple are. Bugger..

Hello, I know this post is a little old, but I’m looking the exactly some thing, trying to download it to my Mac, but I don’t have a clue how to do it. You wrote “on iOS it's bundled in the ipa. Open it as a zip and you'll find it.” How do I do it? I will appreciate your help ! Thanks in advance.

Back then you could download iOS apps from within iTunes and they would end up on your mac as .ipa files. That's alll been replaced by cloud-only stuff and app management has been removed from iTunes, haven't kept up on whether there are still ways to grab an ipa.

Reactions: edgardcafe
Back then you could download iOS apps from within iTunes and they would end up on your mac as .ipa files. That's alll been replaced by cloud-only stuff and app management has been removed from iTunes, haven't kept up on whether there are still ways to grab an ipa.
Thank you for your answer, I appreciate it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fara