DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to change map view in the GO4 app

Dronenewbie8

Reactions
I fly the Mavic 2 Pro. My map view in the GO 4 app is currently Roadmap (attachment 001). Is it possible to change it to Satellite view (attachment 002) or something similar? Thx.

Attachments

• 001 - Roadmap.jpg
    001 - Roadmap.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 002 Satellite Map.JPG
    002 Satellite Map.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 62
Dont think so.

@Dronenewbie8 is this a serious question really, in your first picture of the street map you will see 5 grey boxes along the top of the screen if you touch the last one with the word Pie on the map then you will get a choice of maps to select

Yup, that one!

Totally OT but I want to say that Bahru is a very common Ethiopian name.

@Dronenewbie8 is this a serious question really, in your first picture of the street map you will see 5 grey boxes along the top of the screen if you touch the last one with the word Pie on the map then you will get a choice of maps to select

Yes bro, it is a serious question. You may think the answer is obvious , I didn't know, which is why I asked it. Thanks for your answer, now I know.

Yes bro, it is a serious question. You may think the answer is obvious , I didn't know, which is why I asked it. Thanks for your answer, now I know.
sorry if my answer came over as sarcasm but it tells you the info in the manual and we do get people trolling on the forum just to see if they can get a reaction from another member glad my answer helped yours OMM

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett