DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm from Delaware :-)

drrjv

Reactions
I've been lurking around for the last month or so and thought I would now introduce myself. New to drones and slowly getting the hang of the Mavic Pro, which is a ton of fun. I live in central Delaware so there are lots of places to fly, unlike in the DC area where my family resides.

The MavicPilots site has been of fantastic help to get me off the ground. Thanks to everyone for posting the fantastic hints and tips! Linked below are two videos I created recently (edited with iMovie).

Drone over Delaware - Lots of flat, open space

My cousin's backyard in Stroudsburg, PA (had to request permission due to Trump being in NJ)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: drrjv
Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling your drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

I've been lurking around for the last month or so and thought I would now introduce myself. New to drones and slowly getting the hang of the Mavic Pro, which is a ton of fun. I live in central Delaware so there are lots of places to fly, unlike in the DC area where my family resides.

The MavicPilots site has been of fantastic help to get me off the ground. Thanks to everyone for posting the fantastic hints and tips! Linked below are two videos I created recently (edited with iMovie).

Drone over Delaware - Lots of flat, open space

My cousin's backyard in Stroudsburg, PA (had to request permission due to Trump being in NJ)
Howdy from Wyoming drrjv, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest