DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm taking another try at this-how to process 26 image DNG pano

Well I went looking for it in the adobe files and found this so I guess its updated.
DJI AIR 2S (FC3411) Adobe Standard.dcp

Ya thats what I heard. Like I said I am not sure if the lens profile for the air 2S is updated yet.
There's no update to worry about.
It doesn't come from Adobe.
It's already built-in to the dng image file by the camera and Adobe uses that.

There's no update to worry about.
It doesn't come from Adobe.
It's already built-in to the dng image file by the camera and Adobe uses that.
Well if thats the case then something is not working on my end. If I don't choose anything this is what I get from Photoshop. Screenshot (24).png

Most people shooting panoramas in raw are fooling themselves that they need to.
You can get very good results (and it's much, much simpler) by shooting in jpg.
I very much doubt you could tell the difference in results.
Here's an example:
And it looks even better at full size - 13574 x 5610
331-61a-X5.jpg
Higher resolution is zoomable.

Well if thats the case then something is not working on my end. If I don't choose anything this is what I get from Photoshop.
Photoshop V21 just opens the dng files and merges them without any complaints, when I try here.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I just did the same three I sent you and it opens and merges just fine with no complaints. So it must be when its trying to merge all 26 into a 360.

I just did the same three I sent you and it opens and merges just fine with no complaints. So it must be when its trying to merge all 26 into a 360.
Both Affinity Photo and PTGUI Pro handle the three images just fine. I'll take a crack at the 360 if you upload all the image.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Both Affinity Photo and PTGUI Pro handle the three images just fine. I'll take a crack at the 360 if you upload all the image.
If I remember I will upload them tonight. My internet slows to a snail pace as I am out in the country with poor internet. They call it high speed but its a joke.

I did not know PTGUI is able to load DNG (RAW) files. I will have to look into that program sometime. I use PanoramaStudio 3 Pro and it will not load DNG files. Pretty much everything else but not those. :(

When did Affinity Photo start making 360 pano's. Last search I did that was not possible. Must be a new update I have not heard about.
Here is all 26 DNG photos

I use PanoramaStudio 3 Pro and it will not load DNG files. Pretty much everything else but not those. :(
Are you sure? PanoramaStudio 3 Pro loads DNG's just fine for me. Stitched your files just fine.
Panorama Stitcher and Affinity Photo stitched it fine too. Lightroom messed it up for me, not sure why.

Are you sure? PanoramaStudio 3 Pro loads DNG's just fine for me. Stitched your files just fine.
Panorama Stitcher and Affinity Photo stitched it fine too. Lightroom messed it up for me, not sure why.
I stand corrected. PanoramaStudio 3 Pro loads them just fine is what I should have said but when you go to save the final rnder there is no option to save as a DNG so you can later edit it in Photoshop or Lightroom. Highest resolution I see is a TIFF.

I tried with Affinity Photo and the final photo was not a 360 photo. This is what I got from that.
Untitled21.jpg

Reactions: merak75

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78