Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Improvising a mounting system for larger tablets and pads!

Well now let me show you my answer to the problem of visibility!

As others have mentioned, sometimes in bright sunshine it's not easy to see the screen and your Mavic (or other) at the same time.
So I devised a very practical wearable ground station which does the job perfectly for me. Allows me to see controller, screen and drone with best viewing angles - I can't fly without it now - DJI_0226.JPG DJI_0227.JPG tell me what you think!

ff22

Loc
pacific northWET

As others have mentioned, sometimes in bright sunshine it's not easy to see the screen and your Mavic (or other) at the same time.
So I devised a very practical wearable ground station which does the job perfectly for me. Allows me to see controller, screen and drone with best viewing angles - I can't fly without it now - View attachment 58547 View attachment 58548 tell me what you think!
A much professional job than my throw-together. Well done. But how do you pack that in a fly-more bag? (sorry, Inspirephil)

Canuk

So I devised a very practical wearable ground station which does the job perfectly for me. Allows me to see controller, screen and drone with best viewing angles - I can't fly without it now - View attachment 58547 View attachment 58548 tell me what you think!
If I saw someone wearing that contraption I would be looking for a way bigger toy than our DJI stuff . Like a 1/2 scale helicopter or something like that .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Martincook