DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Improvising a mounting system for larger tablets and pads!

Well now let me show you my answer to the problem of visibility!

As others have mentioned, sometimes in bright sunshine it's not easy to see the screen and your Mavic (or other) at the same time.
So I devised a very practical wearable ground station which does the job perfectly for me. Allows me to see controller, screen and drone with best viewing angles - I can't fly without it now -DJI_0226.JPGDJI_0227.JPG tell me what you think!

As others have mentioned, sometimes in bright sunshine it's not easy to see the screen and your Mavic (or other) at the same time.
So I devised a very practical wearable ground station which does the job perfectly for me. Allows me to see controller, screen and drone with best viewing angles - I can't fly without it now -View attachment 58547View attachment 58548 tell me what you think!

A much professional job than my throw-together. Well done. But how do you pack that in a fly-more bag? (sorry, Inspirephil)

Reactions: mereflyer

So I devised a very practical wearable ground station which does the job perfectly for me. Allows me to see controller, screen and drone with best viewing angles - I can't fly without it now -View attachment 58547View attachment 58548 tell me what you think!

If I saw someone wearing that contraption I would be looking for a way bigger toy than our DJI stuff . Like a 1/2 scale helicopter or something like that . [emoji41]

Reactions: mereflyer
Would be nice to somehow hookup and have a live feed to the tv so others can watch without gathering around a small tiny phone or tablet.

I already did it with Miracast (Screen Share) of my Android Tablet. Of course your TV must support it. If not you can always use a device with HDMI output. Or Livestream.

A much professional job than my throw-together. Well done. But how do you pack that in a fly-more bag? (sorry, Inspirephil)

No Problems - I just carry it in my van, use it for every flight, much easier to control when wrists are resting on side pads (good for shaky hands):rolleyes:

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54