DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is everyone upgrading to the Platinum props?

Thanks mate! I do have the extended legs, I'm just too lazy to put them on, or to chicken, because I think it will reduce flight time :-/ Anyways, 9 times out of ten, I pack my stuff after flying three batteries, and as I'm ready to go home, I think: "Wow, that would have been a nice opportunity to try the extended landing gear!" :)

Ain't that the truth !
DOn't think I've put mine on apart from testing, always just look to launch from small clear area, or hand launch / catch at worst.
This applies to my prop guards too, haven't even flown with them yet . . . but maybe one day if forest flight etc, I might put them on.

Reactions: JoostGT3
Ain't that the truth !
DOn't think I've put mine on apart from testing, always just look to launch from small clear area, or hand launch / catch at worst.
This applies to my prop guards too, haven't even flown with them yet . . . but maybe one day if forest flight etc, I might put them on.

I should give my cages away. I hate them

Ain't that the truth !

I'm going to give him a run since they're the same price as the regular ones

I bought them for safely flying indoors. Have you tried them properly? they don't look or sound great and they are a PITA to store etc but in an indoor space they might be helpful?

Ordered a set of the new Platnum props because I wanted a set of spares and figured I might as well try the latest greatest out there. I have been told they will ship next week.

Pro vs Platinum noise test

If anyone is interested in purchasing the Mavic platinum props, they are available here in the DJI Store.

You got in in the nick of time. I preordered mine several weeks ago so maybe I will get mine soon . Got them through a vendor here .
Now the wait :mad:

Reactions: Fplvert
Still shows 'out of stock' from where I'm sittin'. I didn't even get the email, I submitted for, that they were in stock. Conspiracy.. I call shenanigans!! o_O

They were out of stock around 6 AM EST.

I think,I'll just keep using the orginal ones with my ear muffs!:D 3 minutes flight time (more likley 90 seconds) dosen't make any diffrence to me as I never fly my battery down below 25%. So I would never see the diffrence!:rolleyes:

Reactions: newguy and deano1
I also received the 'in stock' email last night. Ordered some within minutes of getting the notification email. Got the "shipped" email today. This morning I checked and saw the "out of stock' notification again. That didn't last long. Hope they really shipped!

I gots the fever ...I couldn't help myself.
They sent me an Email
................................. I order two sets...... I feel like a sheep

if you guy start talking about ceramic coated bearing for the the mavic Pro
********* I'm out.!**********
Who em I kidding I would be In on that to Baahh Baahh

Reactions: BluesDragon

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member