DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the Mavic drone strictly a male-oriented hobby?

Edslittleworld

Reactions
I'm curious to see if there are ANY women out there with Mavics of their own. I'm not talking women with drone-flying husbands, but normal ladies who like flying drones on their own. Do you exist??

I saw some "fake news" article where Martha Stewart likes drones only to find out that mega-rich mogul owns some crappy Bebop. Not quite a drone enthusiast in my book.

I've sold and repaired hundreds of Phantoms and Mavics, and have had only 2 female customers, one was a 40 something aerial photographer, the other was a 10 year old girl-genius who wouldnt let her dad fly her drone for fear of crashing it. It's a good hobby for those of us with jealous wives. I keep promising myself that my next hobby will be designing bikinis.

If you go to youtube and type mavic ijustine she has been a pilot for years and is very impressed with the mavic

I'm a woman...and love my MavicPro...this is my first drone..so I'm using this forum and lots of you tube vids for better knowledge and understanding of the operations..and yes..I actually read the manual...I love flying Merlin23 so much..I just bought an Osmo+ to tinker around with and start learning more about photography and putting videos and music together..I REALLY appreciate all the feedback and posts I read on this forum...excellent training for the "noob"...next project for this summer...a 107 license...fly safe..[emoji573]

i think its kind of like guns and jeeps, mostly a huge sasuage fest. Glad to see some active women on this forum, i never even see others flying drones around here, i am sure there is quite a few but its rare to see one airborne. Usually at a park but thats about it.

Another female drone pilot here...flying around Vancouver Canada on just about any day that has clear sky's and no rain.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc