DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kuala Lumpur - Looking for information

amar1904

Reactions
Hi All,
My name it's Amar, based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Currently in Kuala Lumpur until tomorrow night, and heading to Jakarta after.

I unfortunately left my Mavic Air battery charger in Bangkok, and now all my 3 batteries already used.
I try to find battery charger for Mavic Air (been through Low Yet the whole day to buy one) but they don't have it, even in DJI Authorised Reseller.

Anyone can give me information where to get one, or maybe can help me out to charge my battery if you don't mind?

You can reach me to my WhatsApp +959455050524

Regards,

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi All,
My name it's Amar, based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Currently in Kuala Lumpur until tomorrow night, and heading to Jakarta after.

I unfortunately left my Mavic Air battery charger in Bangkok, and now all my 3 batteries already used.
I try to find battery charger for Mavic Air (been through Low Yet the whole day to buy one) but they don't have it, even in DJI Authorised Reseller.

Anyone can give me information where to get one, or maybe can help me out to charge my battery if you don't mind?

You can reach me to my WhatsApp +959455050524

Regards,
Howdy from Wyoming @amar1904 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA, Fly safe and have fun! Best of luck finding a charger.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilTone