DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LATEST APP UPDATE FOR MAVIC MINI

Reactions: Thomas B
Sorry but you are wrong, i am on android 10 and i have djy fly 1.1.10 with no errors, it works perfectly and it worked every version without any strange behavior of the drone

Sorry but you are wrong, i am on android 10 and i have djy fly 1.1.10 with no errors, it works perfectly and it worked every version without any strange behavior of the drone
My DJI fly app on Android is 1.1.9 as it states on the Google Play store.

yes, could be because of the location, i don't know why, but the application update does not come for all the world at the same time
in google play it is write 1.1.9 but in the phone is 1.1.10, check on your phone what version you have

yes, could be because of the location, i don't know why, but the application update does not come for all the world at the same time
in google play it is write 1.1.9 but in the phone is 1.1.10, check on your phone what version you have
That I have no clue. DJI website says 1.1.8 and the Google Play store here says 1.1.9 same on my tablet.

Reactions: WooZie
check on your phone at app info to see the real version, they are late with one version around 2 weeks, i mean after the app updates on your phone, on google play appears that version in 1 or 2 weeks

Nope, as others here will tell you.
Maybe googleplay pushes 1.1.10 only for those who run Android 10, and the update is not ready yet for Android 9 user? It's DJI... We will never know anyway. Apparently 1.1.9 has bugs, erratic behavior.

We will never know anyway. Apparently 1.1.9 has bugs, erratic behavior.
i had 1.1.9 before and i had not eratic behavior at all, but i don't know about you or others, i only told what i experienced, now i have 1.1.10 and i flew on saturday without any problems

Android 10 will not be availabe for the Samsung S8/S8+
I have a Samsung S8 but no 1.1.10 yet. I still have 1.1.9 but did not notice any strange behavior yet. Only the battery temperature is not given, but that is something others users also have, as I found in this forum.

Xiaomi Note 10 running on Android 10. Fly version is 1.1.10 and everything is as good as it should. No big improvement vs previous version.

I'm on Android V9 (Samsung S8) and have DJI Fly App 1.1.10 ... all working fine without erratic behavior ... Also just checked the PlayStore and it's 1.1.10 on there ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31